Xu Yi is a Senior Associate at Lusheng Law firm Shanghai Branch.
Before joining Lusheng, Xu Yi worked as a judge in IP tribunal of Shanghai Court.
Her practice focuses on IP litigations, including copyright, trademark, unfair competition, trade secret, domain name infringement, licensing agreement disputes, computer software development contract disputes, etc. She also provides tailored enforcement strategy against different infringers. She has particular expertise in trade secret infringement cases, parallel importation cases, conflicts between trademark and trade name; protection of collective trademarks, online copyright infringement.
- Spin Master 15 million high-claim patent infringement case in 2020
- A famous luxury parallel import case in 2020
- The reversal of the second-instance trial of the malicious registration of the "N" trademark in the Beijing Higher Court's judgment in 2019
- In 2019, the Supreme Court retrial the copyright protection case of the Zoomer robot dog practical art
- "Atlantis Garden" Property Preservation Case
- Copyright protection case of the famous animated image "Minions"
Bachelor degree of Law, Peking University, China
Master degree of Law, Peking University, China
PRC licensed lawyer