Robin is a Senior Associate at Lusheng Law firm.
Robin Su has 15 years of experience in the practice of lawyers, with the focus on intellectual property for the past 13 years. He joined Lusheng in 2014 as an associate, before that, he worked for renowned IP law firms for over eight years. He is well experienced from IP prosecution to litigation.
His primary practice areas cover various IP subareas including patent, trademark, copyright, trade secrets, unfair competition, trade name, domain name and anti-trust. His main legal services include advising on overall IP strategies and specific IP issues, communicating with third party service agencies, conducting IP enforcements, representing clients before the Courts and Chinese government bodies, conducting evidence and property preservations, negotiating with infringers, and negotiating with counterparties in IP deals.
He also advises on compliance issues, company issues, business contract issues, labor issues, customer related issues and criminal issues.
- In a trademark infringement case between two of the world's top 500 companies with a target amount of 40 million yuan involved, acting for the party to be sued to achieve "no infringement" and "zero compensation"
- In trademark infringement cases involving a subject matter amounting to RMB 50 million, representing the world-famous dairy company being sued, realizing "no infringement" and "zero compensation";
- Acting for many world-renowned enterprises to protect the shape and design of their products in China as decoration;
- Acting as a world-renowned hotel brand, successfully identifying well-known trademarks;
- Acting for many world-renowned companies to protect their patent rights in China, including obtaining support for the judgment of "equivalent infringement";
- Acting for world-renowned automobile manufacturers and prosecuting the criminal responsibility of infringers.
Master of Law, Jilin University, China
Bachelor of Law, Jilin University, China
PRC licensed lawyer