Miriam is an Associate based in Lusheng Guangzhou office.
As a certified lawyer since 2000, Miriam has been practiced intellectual property law with more than 15 years.
Miriam’s experience covers full range of intellectual property legal services, including intellectual property strategy, licensing, protection and litigation. She has comprehensive practice in trademark, patent, copyrights, domain name, unfair competition, etc. With a solid knowledge on contract and company law, Miriam is also actively in charge of out-of-court settlement negotiation, agreement drafting and execution.
Miriam has handled many influential landmark litigation cases, for example: Representing a famous US consumer goods brand and winning a landmark in an unfair competition case against a trademark squatter – China’s first ruling of an unfair competition case by using the “good faith” principle (Referenced as a Top 10 IP litigation Cases of Zhejiang Provincial Court, China).
Other Case highlights:
- Advising a reputed New Zealand medical device giant on a serial of patent infringement litigation and mediation
- Advising a top US sun cream brand on a series of complex trademark and unfair competition cases against online and offline infringers
- Representing a top US motorcycle brand on a civil litigation against a copycat infringer
- Acting as the leading lawyer for a global lighting solution brand on a series of patent litigations in China
- Acting for a reputed British automotive brake brand on a trademark dispute related to its OEM business in China
- BA, the Law School of Nanchang University, China
- LLM, the University of Edinburgh, UK
- PRC licensed lawyer