Ling is General Manager of Shanghai Branch Office and Head of Digital and Commercial at Lusheng Law firm.
Ling leads clients through the complex intellectual property and regulatory challenges in the digital arena, enabling successful delivery of commercial objectives.
Success in digital requires greater integration between commercial strategy, IP and regulatory compliance than ever before. Drawing on over 20 years’ experience in commercial, IP, technology and marketing laws, Ling brings fresh perspectives to the new digital issues. Working with multinational brands and technology companies, Ling’s commercially focused approach drives successful mitigation of IP and regulatory risks in the digital space in China.
Previously, Ling spent 10 years at the State Council Legislative Office, where she was involved in over 50 laws and regulations. This gives her an unrivalled understanding of managing the regulatory environment in China, which is invaluable to her clients. Ling’s unique combination of expertise makes her a sought-after advisor by both IP, legal and business teams.
Ling is also responsible for service innovation, creating solutions to address client needs in the most cutting-edge areas such as NFTs and the Metaverse. She has been consistently ranked as one of IAM 1000’s world’s leading patent transaction individuals.
“My 30-minute conversation with Ling was worth more than three of my last business trips to China.”
- US Fortune 100 technology giant
- PRC licensed lawyer
- LLM, University of Melbourne, Australia
- LLM, Xian Jiaotong University, China
- BA (dual degree in Science & English), Xian Jiaotong University, China
- Recommended Individual in Patent Transactions (China Domestic) - IAM 1000 2022
- Recommended Individual in Patent Transaction (China) - IAM 1000 2013-2021
- Notable Practitioners in IP (China) - Chambers Asia-Pacific 2011-2014
- Recommended (China) - IAM Strategy 300 2012、2014、2016
- Leading Lawyer for IP (China) - Asialaw Profiles 2011, 2013
- Recommended (China) - IAM Licensing 250 2010, 2011