Amanda is a Principle and Head of Trade Mark team at Lusheng Law Firm.
Amanda’s has expertise in the acquisition of well-known trade mark recognition, advising on the registrability of non-traditional trade marks (sound marks, color-combination marks, certification marks, and geographic indications), trade mark transactions, licensing, as well as integrating IPR protection strategies with portfolio management.
Her client base spans multi-national companies in industries such as pharmaceuticals, technology and machinery, food and beverage, real estate, education and fashion. She also provides strategies for Chinese clients on global IP management.
Amanda gives presentations on IP rights at events organized by various Trade Commissions and business associations, including the EU Chamber of Commerce in China. She writes for a number of legal publications, such as Managing Intellectual Property, China Law and Practice, China Intellectual Property.
- Oriel College, University of Oxford, Legal Study
- Bachelor of Art, China University of Political Science and Law
- PRC licensed lawyer
- Juris Master, Law School, Peking University
- INTA- Non Traditional Trade Mark Committee - 2017
- Beijing Lawyers’ Association - 2015