What We Do
We have extensive experience of IP litigation.
Our litigation experience includes:
- patent infringement litigation
- trade mark infringement litigation
- copyright infringement litigation
- trade secret litigation
- trade name, product packaging and design protection etc., unfair competition civil litigation
- domain name dispute litigation
- anti-monopoly/antitrust litigation
Lusheng is one of the few law firms to be approved by the Chinese State Intellectual Property Office (SIPO) as a qualified patent agency.
Our patent lawyers and patent attorneys provide a full range of professional patent services for our clients, including:
- conducting patent searches
- preparing and filing patent applications (invention, utility model and design)
- patent infringement analysis and validity assessment
- preparing and filing invalidity applications
- conducting civil and administrative patent litigation
Our firm’s lawyers, patent agents, trade mark agents and other professional experts can provide in-depth legal advice and legal opinions in relation to both contentious and non-contentious matters.
Our commercial services include:
- development of IP protection strategies
- IP management consultancy services
- development and implementation of strategies to combat counterfeiting and piracy
- preparation of IP infringement analysis reports
- development of IP litigation strategies
Enforcement & Evidence Gathering:
Lusheng provides clients with a wide range of enforcement options.
Lusheng provides clients with a wide range of enforcement options to protect their IP rights based on infringement of trademark, unfair competition, copyright, patent and trade secret.
The types of enforcement services we provide:
- Administrative enforcement
- Administrative damages claim projects
- Criminal enforcement
- Sending C&D letters and negotiation
- Trade Fair enforcement
- Online to offline enforcement